.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
24.10.08
posted by Pam at 10/24/2008 08:45:00 p. m.
Taking the TOEFL 

Tomorrow I´m taking the IBT TOEFL, it was mainly for a past project that God decided not go through with.
I wasn’t nervous at all until I read a forum with people saying they have been preparing for it for months and months.
I know my grammar and structure are very rusty but as everything in my life this will be the best effort I can give in my current stressful condition.
I like speaking, reading and listening in English. It doesn´t bother me what so ever.
I just hope that tomorrow I´ll think clearly and visualize what good can come from approving this test.
Everything is in the nature of a stupid exam; I have lost the ability to believe a test can measure what you are, what you believe in and what you really know.
Thoughts and words are extremely powerful. Should potmodern society be concerned about this?
For now I´ll keep on studying grammar structures and some reading examples, and will see what tomorrow brings.
I don’t really know what to expect. Good thing now the pressure is off.

Wish me luck! (Better yet wish me success)

Etiquetas: , ,

 



2 Comments:


At octubre 25, 2008, Blogger RoloSiete

Le mando toda la suerte y espero que todo te salga bien en esta prueba..
Ojala en un rato pueda leer una entrada sabiendo que todo le salio perfecto.. :)

 

At octubre 27, 2008, Blogger Pam

Gracias camiseta número 7!
Ya pasó es lo más importante, no me atrevo a especular el resultado pero lo tendré e informaré en 5 semanas!!